Global warming is an alarming issue and it degrades the quality of life on earth. The main cause of global warming is the increase temperature of our earth surface. It has strong relationship with environmental change. It creates huge impact on our agricultural yielding, rainfall, weather condition, temperature and diseases. Higher temperature leads to glacier melts with consequent rise in sea levels. Global warming is inevitable because earth surface temperature will increase gradually due to the case of volcanic eruptions and increased sun temperature but Most of the cases human beings are the main accelerator of Global warming. They are burning fossil fuels, cutting trees, using nuclear weapons and other kind of explosion. Increasing levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere are increasing the Earth's temperature as well.
Friday, December 13, 2013
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Red underlined word contains error. You will find the correction of this error at the end of the sentence.
1) Bangla, alike Hindi, is largely based on Sanskrit. Correction: Like (Because Like uses when we compare two nouns)
2) Aamrtya Sen and the economics who agreed with his views focused new attention on poverty. Correction: Economists
3) The Bangladeshi Doel is a species of particular interest because it’s symbolic interest. Correction: Because of (Because noun phases uses after because)
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
An antonym is one of a pair of words with opposite meanings. Each word in the pair is the antithesis of the other. A word may have more than one antonym. I have given the most frequently used antonyms below:
|1) Euphemistic – Offensive||26) Mannered – Natural|
|2) Divest – Clothe||27) Inhibitor – Catalyst|
|3) Desultory – Connected||28) Soothe - Irritate|
|4) Transparent – Opaque||29) Paltry – Significant|
|5) Disparity – Likeness||30) Sage – Ignorant|
|6) Urbane – Faithful||31) Hearten – Discourage|
Saturday, October 19, 2013
1) Affluent: Wealthy = Repugnance: Revulsion
2) Play: Acts = Novel: Chapters
3) Words: Writer = Batter: Baker
4) Heart: Human = Engine: Car
5) Liability: Immunity = Debit: Credit
6) Spool: Thread = Reel: Line
7) Judge: Courthouse = Physician: Infirmary
8) Hand: Nail = Paw: Claw
9) Faith: Atheistic = Apparel: Nude
10) Handcuffs: Prisoner = Leash : Dog
Monday, October 7, 2013
Some of the private banks disallow calculator in the exam hall. They want us to solve math problems without using calculator. I have given some examples below. Try to solve following math problems without the help of a calculator.
1) Sanwar spent 20% of his salary for food, 30% for apartment rent, and 25% for other expenses. If the remaining Tk. 3500 were his monthly savings, how much (taka) was his apartment rent?
Correct Answer: 4200 Taka
Shortcut Solve: when saving 25 total salary 100; when 1 total 100/25; when 3500 total (100X3500)/25= 14000 Taka; Apartment rent = 14000X30% = 4200.